Although our website accepts orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we can only process orders during our daily hours of operation (9 a.m. - 6 p.m. cst, Mon. - Fri.). Orders (within the 48 contiguous states) are usually shipped within 2 business days, via UPS Ground. If you place your order after 2 p.m., it will not be processed until the following business day. If you would like an estimate of when your order will arrive or wish to use your own shipping account, please contact customer service at email@example.com. We do not ship C.O.D. (cash on delivery.)
Our nationwide distribution system relies on six regional shipping hubs. They're in Reno, NV; Grand Prairie, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Edison, NJ; Orlando, FL and Charlotte, NC. OZ Safety Supply reaches most US destinations within two to three business days.
Orders placed late Friday are processed on Monday morning. UPS does not pick up or deliver on Saturday and Sunday at this time. If the order cannot be shipped within two days, we will send a courtesy e-mail notifying you of the back order. We'll do what we can to speed up the delivery of all our orders.
There are varied shipping rates for P.O. Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Therefore, please contact Customer Service for shipping rates and details to P.O. Boxes in those areas.
Non-stock products typically ship within 3-7 business days. For items requiring freight we will contact you with an LTL freight rate. Our website does not support LTL quote requests at this time and we will not honor any website estimates for large items.
According to regulations, items labeled "ORM-D" or "HazMat" cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, internationally, or to P.O. boxes. Because of the hazards they pose, ORM-D and HazMat items cannot be shipped via air transport (i.e. Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select) or by Priority Mail, and therefore, cannot be sent to APO/FPO addresses. If you are ordering ORM-D or HazMat items such as bleaches or fire extinguishers, extra shipping charges may apply.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase (some restrictions apply-see eligibility below), you may return your product within 30 days of when your order was delivered.
The following criteria must be met in order for the item to be accepted for return by OZ Safety Supply:
- Item(s) must be unused in resell-able condition.
- Item(s) must not be damaged or altered in any way; not torn, dirty, stained, discolored, washed, or show any signs of wear or use.
- Item(s) must be returned in original packaging.
- Item(s) must not have any tags or any other identification marks removed or altered in any way.
Items that are not returnable include:
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
- Some Health & Personal Care items
- Special order Products
- Items that are not in the original packaging
- Damaged, altered and washed items
- Products missing items/accessories/documentation from packaging
Return and Exchange Shipping Policy
When a customer wishes to return or exchange an item, it is normally the customer's responsibility for the payment of all charges related to the return shipment(s).
Only under the following circumstances OZ Safety Supply is obligated to pay for the shipment of returned items and eligible for full refund:
- MISSHIPMENT - OZ Safety Supply mistakenly shipped a different item(s) to the customer than what the customer had ordered or OZ Safety Supply sent the items to an address that is different than than the address that was provided by the customer.
- FACTORY DEFECT - Item(s) sent to the customer is/are determined by OZ Safety Supply to be defective from the manufacturer. The customer will be required to email to OZ Safety Supply some pictures of the defective item(s) before a claim can be made with the manufacturer and arrangements can be made by OZ Safety Supply to provide a replacement or process a refund.
- DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT - Item(s) damaged during shipment by the freight carrier will be replaced by OZ Safety Supply. The customer will be required to email to OZ Safety Supply some pictures of the defective item(s) before a claim can be made with the freight carrier and arrangements can be made by OZ Safety Supply to provide a replacement or process a refund.
- CUSTOM IMPRINTING ERROR - Item(s) were not imprinted on the item(s) as specified by the customer or the customer is not satisfied with the print quality.
- NON-DELIVERED - Item(s) not delivered to the customer as evidenced by the lack of a proof-of-delivery from the freight carrier. OZ Safety Supply requires that the customer wait 30 days from the ship date from OZ Safety Supply to allow time for the freight carrier to locate and deliver the shipment before a replacement shipment can be processed. Orders that can be tracked via a carrier tracking number that show as delivered to the address provided by the customer are not included in this category.
Customers who make multiple product replacement/exchange requests per order will be required to pay additional shipping and handling charges to cover the additional costs that will be incurred by OZ Safety Supply in order to perform such requests.
When it makes financial sense to do so, OZ Safety Supply reserves the right to refund the customer for the cost of the disputed items (excluding shipping and handling charges) instead of the providing to the customer a replacement or exchange item.
Partial refunds/Restocking Fees
Refunds are issued for the sum of the purchase price and sales tax of the returned items. Shipping charges ARE NOT refunded unless OZ Safety Supply ships the wrong item or items are defective. A 30% restocking charge will be applied to all returns unless OZ Safety Supply was in error.
OZ Safety Supply reserves the right to refuse any return that contains products which are perishable, custom made direct from the manufacturer, or have a limited shelf life.
The following policies apply to returned items to OZ Safety Supply:
Returns requested within 30 days of customer receipt of item(s) are eligible for a full refund.
Returns are not accepted beyond 30 days after customer receipt of item(s).
Special order, custom items and built-to-order items are not eligible for refunds. Defective or wrong items will be replaced as needed.
Payment of refunds by OZ Safety Supply may take up to 30 days after receipt of items by the OZ Safety Supply shipping department. Customers are notified via e-mail once the refund has been approved and completed by OZ Safety Supply . Please note that the time it takes for your bank to reflect the payment on your account varies for each bank.