Jackson Safety V60 Nemesis RX Safety Glasses, Smoke Lenses, +1.5 Diopter
- Availability :
- In Stock.
- V60 Nemesis RX
- Lens Color:
- Lens Coating:
- Frame Style:
- Frame Material:
- Frame Color:
- Diopter Strength:
For the millions of people who experience far-sightedness or vision problems associated with aging, they might not be able to read up close or see the task at hand without experiencing eye strain, headaches, eye fatigue, or adjusting physical positions. We offer Nemesis* safety eyewear with integrated diopters for vision assistance.
Jackson Safety V60 Nemesis RX Safety Glasses Features:
- "Cheaters" style with integral diopters for vision assistance
- Patented flexible nose pieces with integrated ridges to help channel away sweat and keep glasses from sliding down the user’s nose
- +1.0 - +3.0 diopters available
- Larger lens for more complete wrap around protection
- Precise placement of inserts allows for distortion-free forward vision and increased safety when wearing
- Enhanced nose piece design with integrated ridges to channel away sweat
- With impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses, meets ANSI Z87.1+2010 standards, with select codes CSA and CE Certified as well
- Every Pair includes a neck cord
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss
- Lightweight, wraparound style is designed for maximum user comfort with peripheral protection
- Different lens options for different environments help to reduce eye fatigue
Orders for in-stock products placed by 1 p.m. EST Monday - Friday usually ship the same day! UPS does not ship on the weekends and our stores are closed as well, so keep that in mind when ordering after 1 p.m. on Friday or over the weekend. You will be notified in the event an item ordered is not available or on back order.
For expedited shipping, you must choose an expedited shipping method when placing your order (i.e., not Ground). If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, then please indicate as such on your order in the Comments section or call us toll free at 1-800-842-9261. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION is now in effect! Orders over $100 and under 75 lbs will receive free UPS Ground shipping. Valid in the contiguous 48 states only. Select products excluded, including but not limited to: fire extinguishers, select chemicals and other items that are heavy, over-sized or require special handling. Ask a sales representative for further details.Customer's Shipping Accounts
For orders over $100 you are more than welcome to provide your own UPS or Fedex account number when you place an order and we would be happy to ship your products on your own account. For items requiring freight we also honor the use of your LTL freight company's account number. Please email us with those details prior to placing your order.Shipping Restrictions
According to regulations, items labeled "ORM-D" or "HazMat" cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, internationally, or to P.O. boxes. Because of the hazards they pose, ORM-D and HazMat items cannot be shipped via air transport (i.e. Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select) or by Priority Mail, and therefore, cannot be sent to APO/FPO addresses. If you are ordering ORM-D or HazMat items such as bleaches or fire extinguishers, extra shipping charges may apply.Order Status
As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you an email with tracking information. If you think your order has been lost or somehow overlooked, please contact us! Be sure to have some kind of information handy, such as your order number or at least a last name and a date that you placed the order.Returns
Returns requested within 30 days of customer receipt of item(s) are eligible for a refund. Returns are not accepted beyond 30 days after customer receipt of item(s). Special order, custom items and built-to-order items are not eligible for refunds. Defective or wrong items will be replaced as needed.
Refunds are issued for the sum of the purchase price and sales tax of the returned items. Shipping charges ARE NOT refunded unless OZ Safety Supply ships the wrong item or items are defective. A 20% restocking charge will be applied to all returns unless OZ Safety Supply was in error.