Honeywell Uvex® XMF™ Tactical Eyewear Features
The Uvex XMF Tactical Eyewear is the high-performance solution for today's law enforcement professional. With superior coverage, precision optics, comfort features and aggressive style, the Uvex XMF Tactical Goggle is designed to instill confidence and protect.
Uvex XMF Features:
- Streamlined cylindrical lens offers superior optics and wide field of view for optimized peripheral vision
- Low-profile design ensures compatibility with helmets, night vision and communication devices
- Soft, lightweight elastomer body flexes and conforms to the face for a secure, comfortable, gap-free fit
- No foam lining comes in contact with skin, making the goggle easy to clean and maintain
- Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system minimizes lens fogging, and filters airborne particles and dust
- Adjustable flame-resistant headband provides a custom fit whether worn alone or with a helmet
- Color-coordinated, anti-reflective soft fabric lens sleeve helps to protect goggle lens when not in use
- Easy lens exchange system allows for quick adjustments to altering light conditions
- Dura-streme dual-coating technology minimizes fogging and provides superior scratch resistance
- The optional Rx insert provides a prescription lens solution that is compatible with the Uvex XMF Tactical Goggle and other Uvex tactical eyewear
- Lenses provide 99.99% UV protection
- Made in USA
- Law Enforcement
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 - Certified to the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard
- CSA Z94.3 - Certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-DTL-43511D (Clause 3.5.10) - Certified to the requirements of the U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-DTL-43511D (Clause 3.5.10)
- V50 - V50 of 777.56 ft/sec or 234.87 m/sec when tested to STANAG 2920 using a .22 caliber projectile
Model Number: S0850D, S0851D, S0852D,
Orders for in-stock products placed by 1 p.m. EST Monday - Friday usually ship the same day! UPS does not ship on the weekends and our stores are closed as well, so keep that in mind when ordering after 1 p.m. on Friday or over the weekend. You will be notified in the event an item ordered is not available or on back order.
For expedited shipping, you must choose an expedited shipping method when placing your order (i.e., not Ground). If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, then please indicate as such on your order in the Comments section or call us toll free at 1-800-842-9261. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com.Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION is now in effect! Orders over $100 and under 75 lbs will receive free UPS Ground shipping. Valid in the contiguous 48 states only. Select products excluded, including but not limited to: fire extinguishers, select chemicals and other items that are heavy, over-sized or require special handling. Ask a sales representative for further details.Customer's Shipping Accounts
For orders over $100 you are more than welcome to provide your own UPS or Fedex account number when you place an order and we would be happy to ship your products on your own account. For items requiring freight we also honor the use of your LTL freight company's account number. Please email us with those details prior to placing your order.Shipping Restrictions
According to regulations, items labeled "ORM-D" or "HazMat" cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, internationally, or to P.O. boxes. Because of the hazards they pose, ORM-D and HazMat items cannot be shipped via air transport (i.e. Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select) or by Priority Mail, and therefore, cannot be sent to APO/FPO addresses. If you are ordering ORM-D or HazMat items such as bleaches or fire extinguishers, extra shipping charges may apply.Order Status
As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you an email with tracking information. If you think your order has been lost or somehow overlooked, please contact us! Be sure to have some kind of information handy, such as your order number or at least a last name and a date that you placed the order.Returns
Returns requested within 30 days of customer receipt of item(s) are eligible for a refund. Returns are not accepted beyond 30 days after customer receipt of item(s). Special order, custom items and built-to-order items are not eligible for refunds. Defective or wrong items will be replaced as needed.
Refunds are issued for the sum of the purchase price and sales tax of the returned items. Shipping charges ARE NOT refunded unless OZ Safety Supply ships the wrong item or items are defective. A 20% restocking charge will be applied to all returns unless OZ Safety Supply was in error.