Fibre Metal P2AQSW Roughneck Hard Hat - Quick-Lok - SwingStrap Suspension - Gray
- Availability :
- Limited Availability.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 20 - 39 and get 5% off
- Buy 40 or above and get 10% off
- ANSI Certification:
- ANSI Type I
- Cap Style
- Hard Hats
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Fibre-Metal Roughneck caps with the SuperEight suspension are the industry standard for heavy duty protection. The Roughneck P2 series of injection-molded fiberglass caps have earned a solid reputation on construction sites, in steel plants, foundries, forges, fabrication shops, chemical plants and other extreme jobsite environments.
Fibre Metal P2AQSW Roughneck Hard Hat - Quick-Lok - SwingStrap Suspension - Gray Features
Features & Benefits:
- Built for strength, toughness and durability, Roughneck cap style hard hats offer exceptional impact and crack resistance and surpass many performance tests.
- The Roughneck P2A proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound improves durability and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- The Roughneck P2A has even better heat resistance than before, meeting ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370°F (P2A) and up to 500°F (P2HN).
- Injection-molded solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish, and is available in nine popular colors
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- Available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet or TabLok(TM) headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry’s most versatile Quick-Lok, Swingstrap or Speedy Loop helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok model) in both forward and reverse.
Part Number: P2AQSW09A000
Orders for in-stock products placed by 1 p.m. EST Monday - Friday usually ship the same day! UPS does not ship on the weekends and our stores are closed as well, so keep that in mind when ordering after 1 p.m. on Friday or over the weekend. You will be notified in the event an item ordered is not available or on back order.
For expedited shipping, you must choose an expedited shipping method when placing your order (i.e., not Ground). If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, then please indicate as such on your order in the Comments section or call us toll free at 1-800-842-9261. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com.Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION is now in effect! Orders over $100 and under 75 lbs will receive free UPS Ground shipping. Valid in the contiguous 48 states only. Select products excluded, including but not limited to: fire extinguishers, select chemicals and other items that are heavy, over-sized or require special handling. Ask a sales representative for further details.Customer's Shipping Accounts
For orders over $100 you are more than welcome to provide your own UPS or Fedex account number when you place an order and we would be happy to ship your products on your own account. For items requiring freight we also honor the use of your LTL freight company's account number. Please email us with those details prior to placing your order.Shipping Restrictions
According to regulations, items labeled "ORM-D" or "HazMat" cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, internationally, or to P.O. boxes. Because of the hazards they pose, ORM-D and HazMat items cannot be shipped via air transport (i.e. Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select) or by Priority Mail, and therefore, cannot be sent to APO/FPO addresses. If you are ordering ORM-D or HazMat items such as bleaches or fire extinguishers, extra shipping charges may apply.Order Status
As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you an email with tracking information. If you think your order has been lost or somehow overlooked, please contact us! Be sure to have some kind of information handy, such as your order number or at least a last name and a date that you placed the order.Returns
Returns requested within 30 days of customer receipt of item(s) are eligible for a refund. Returns are not accepted beyond 30 days after customer receipt of item(s). Special order, custom items and built-to-order items are not eligible for refunds. Defective or wrong items will be replaced as needed.
Refunds are issued for the sum of the purchase price and sales tax of the returned items. Shipping charges ARE NOT refunded unless OZ Safety Supply ships the wrong item or items are defective. A 20% restocking charge will be applied to all returns unless OZ Safety Supply was in error.